“Lovely food”

The Final Step
Ranked #7 of 143 Restaurants in Skiathos Town
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Friendly atmosphere, great food and drink at a reasonable price, a place to enjoy the best views of Skiathos town and the harbour. Enjoy an elegant salad, a simple mezze or a scintillating evening meal. Our mission statement is to provide the best dining experience in Skiathos. We challenged our team to provide a menu that would compliment the beauty of Skiathos and they have.Pam Dance created the most internationally acclaimed restaurant in the aegean and backed by an international team she has done it again.Welcome to the Final Step.
“Lovely food”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Having walked up to the final step on a previous evening '6 months pregnant' only to find it was closed due to their season I was very happy when it was open a couple of days later because the reviews are so good. The food was so nice, everything was scrumptious especially the cheese cake for dessert which my partner chose but I could have quite easily stolen it from him had he took his eye off it. Highly recommend and worth the steps.

1 Thank Yives
Karadancer, Manager at The Final Step, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Skiathos Summer 2014
Dear guests and new friends thank you all for your fantastic reviews, it is my aim together with my lovely hard working team to ensure that all visitors to the Final Step have a memorable evening so with regard to your responses we seem to have managed that.
Look forward to seeing you again.
Warmest regards from Pam and her Team xx

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
Oldham
“Beautiful views”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Lovely evening! We found the restaurant up a number of steep steps but was well worth the climb for the amazing views across the port. The food was excellent and serves contemporary mediterranean food rather than greek food. The upper terrace is fairly small so booking is advisable in high season. The staff were very friendly. The lamb chops and the sharing dessert were fantastic! Going back again on Friday! Its number 1 for me.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Gaynor M
England, United Kingdom
“Outstanding food and hospitality”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

We visited The Final Step during a weeks holiday to Skiathos in early May, as so many others have said, it was so nice that we had to go back for a second visit on our final evening on Skiathos.
The setting, views and decor are all beautiful, Pam and Paula extend a genuine warm welcome and the food was to die for, by far the best meal we had whilst there (including one we had at the current #1 TripAdvisor ranking). The food was beautifully presented and the price was not unreasonable, I will be dreaming of the dessert medley for months to come! It would be my first port of call if I were to return here, my only advice would be to wait until the end of your holiday to eat here as after one meal you won't want to eat anywhere else!

2 Thank H0L1DAYTIME
Barton, United Kingdom
“BEST MEAL ON OUR HOLIDAY!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We visited the Final Steps on the last night of our holiday, I wish it had been the first. A friendly welcome and being offered a lovely table upstairs with a fabulous view over the port was the beginning of a culinary experience. I had the prawn & mango starter, followed by fillet steak with BLUE CHEESE sauce and the desert platter. 5* all the way! My husband had mushrooms, chicken and shared the platter. A visit to this restaurant is a must!!!!!! Ensure you know the way as getting there is a short walk but a steep climb as most of Skiathos.

• Visited May 2014
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“The ladies of Anastasia really rate you!!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

This is without doubt the best restaurant I have ever visited on any holiday anywhere! My 3 girl friends and I had such a marvellous experience the first time that we returned again on the last night of our holiday to wine & dine with people who had soon become our friends. Pam & Paula greeted us with great warmth and friendliness & together with their staff gave us 2 wonderful nights to remember! The exquisitely presented mouth watering food, friendly attentive service, warm ambience and convivial atmosphere whilst seated at a beautifully decorated lilac & white table with fresh flowers - and on a balcony with stunning views over the Aegean was as close to heaven as you could get. Fantastic value for money - the most expensive dish was the fillet steak at 21 euros, but even had it been more we would have paid it, such was its quality,
Then Alan, Pam's partner, made an appearance and the conversation and laughter grew! We stayed drinking and laughing long after we had finished eating & were joined by others dining there, who were all drawn in by the excellent atmosphere. I was even persuaded to sing for them! Finally at 1am, after more drinks & hugs and kisses all round, we left promising to return as soon as we possibly could. Pam, Paula & Alan certainly know how to make you feel special. Go there- you will not be disappointed Thank you so much xx The Ladies of Anastasia will be back!!!

• Visited May 2014