“As good as it get's”

The Final Step
Ranked #6 of 144 Restaurants in Skiathos Town
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Friendly atmosphere, great food and drink at a reasonable price, a place to enjoy the best views of Skiathos town and the harbour. Enjoy an elegant salad, a simple mezze or a scintillating evening meal. Our mission statement is to provide the best dining experience in Skiathos. We challenged our team to provide a menu that would compliment the beauty of Skiathos and they have.Pam Dance created the most internationally acclaimed restaurant in the aegean and backed by an international team she has done it again.Welcome to the Final Step.
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The venue is great, the host in Pam is great, and the food is just fantastic. We ate there twice in one week and tried different food each time everything was very origional and very well cooked and presented. Wine list was limited but very reasonable we paid £15 for good organic Sauv Blanc as recomended by Pam which was very drinkable. Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Went to the Final Step based on the amazing reviews on tripadvisor and was expecting a stand out meal. This is certainly a nice restaurant, the decor is really pretty and the views are lovely but the kitchen is not up to scratch. I had shrimp with a mango salsa to start. I had 4/5 very small shrimp and a mound of mango salsa, it was nice but I wasn't really sure what I was to do with it once the very few, small shrimp were gone. For my maincourse I had fillet steak. I asked for it medium and it arrived cut into 3 pieces- one was medium, one was medium well and one was super well done... I found that a bit odd! The potatoes were lovely but the veg was so overcooked that even an Irish Country Granny would have been none too impressed (*note Irish Grannies from the country our notorious for overcooking veg....). I think this was unacceptable for a restaurant that is marketing itself as high end.

The prices are on the cheaper side for this sort of menu... and maybe that's where the problem is! Or maybe I just got them on a bad night.

1  Thank cdupz
Reviewed September 19, 2013

fantastic food in a fantastic setting. the walk up steps towards the clocktower is high but dont let it put you off. the food and views make up for it.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We went here for the first time on 12th September 2013. It was one of the best meals we have ever had period! Three courses all excellent. The desert is shown below. Ten out of ten for the whole meal.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We have been going to Skiathos for years now and what a delightful find The Final Step is.
Quality food with a fantastic view over the harbour.
The Pork with Vietamese noodles are just fantastic, there again you will have a hard decision on which dish to choose from the menu they are all so very yummy.
Rob and Chris say thanks for making our wedding anniversay so special.