“Italian treasure in skiathos”
Review of Lo & La

Lo & La
Ranked #10 of 143 Restaurants in Skiathos Town
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Lo & La is a Contemporary Mediterranean Restaurant located on the steps in Skiathos Old Port facing Bourtzi with a breathtaking view over the Old Harbour. In few years Lorenzo and Anastasia made Lo & La one of the most popular dinner place in Skiathos Town thanks to the high quality of the cuisine along with a friendly atmosphere and reasonable prices.
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Italian treasure in skiathos”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

You will not be disappointed with Lo & La. Wonderful view of the wee islet from the restaurant. The staff are very friendly and extremely accommodating! We had read on trip advisor that it's best to book, which we did. The food was outstanding, salad Jason was exceptional and the risotto special with pork was wonderful. Faultless. Would love to come back!

2 Thank surfsup99

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Serbian first
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“"Guaranteed top restaurant"”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

So good, we've been twice in four days. Having been to sorrento italy, I was surprised and overjoyed to find an Italian restaurant here. I love my brushetta!and boy did they not disappoint. Excellent location, food, service and atmosphere. Must book a day in advance for great table overlooking harbour. Italian man and his greek wife so yes there is a greek touch.

1 Thank CaptainJoel
devon
“Italian with a Touch of Greek”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We visited this restaurant for dinner having read good reviews on Trip Advisor. We arrived early (around 7pm) when it was still quiet so had a choice of tables to make the most of the fabulous setting looking across the Old Port.
We received a warm welcome and the service was smooth and efficient and really friendly. Most importantly the food was excellent and the prices reasonable.
Italian is probably my favourite cuisine and they do it really well here with a few little Greek twists thrown in.
By the time we left the place was packed so if you are planning to come after 8pm book a table or you may well be disappointed.
Overall a really enjoyable evening and if we return to Skiathos we will definitely go back to Lo and La

1 Thank dave6Devon
Newcastle on Tyne
“Back for more!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

My wife and I always save the best for last before we go home. Again LO and LA did not let us down.
Great view under the stars with fabulous food and as usual fantastic smiling staff.
Well done to you all!!

phnom penh
“Good dinner.”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

This place has stunning views of the sea. The restaurant seating is on 3 levels and has a good atmosphere. The food was well cooked well and tasty but a bit dated. ( reduced balsamic drizzled on everything).
The house wine was a little corked and my fault for not mentioning it at the time but I couldn't be bothered with the hassle as I was enjoying my dinner with my girlfriend.
The service was a little distracted but very nice. I would give this 3.5 out of 5. I would go again.