“Fabulous Meal”
Review of Basilikos

Basilikos
Ranked #8 of 159 Restaurants in Skiathos Town
Description: In a picturesque alley at the heart of the island of Skiathos, we gave all our love, heart and imagination to create what we've always been dreaming of! Therefore we chose the most summertime colors to decorate our cozy and beautiful environment, and we collected the most unique ingredients and natural scents to fill your dishes with the most delicious versions of Greek flavors!
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant quite by accident. Primarily because our preferred restaurant was full. A wonderful mix of trad and modern food. Absolutely delicious.

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant serves the best starters I’ve eaten anywhere. The bread and dips they bring 1st is amazing. Then we had the feta in filo with fig jam and what we thought was boiled potatoes in a spicy sauce with egg was actually fries with a spicy bbq save and a fried egg, All I can say is different but delicious. Then we both had the pappardelle pasta with chicken washed down with a bottle my favourite moscato. Fantastic value and great flavours. Very efficient staff and service. Definitely recommend and can’t wait to return next year.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

We ate here twice during our recent stay in Skiathos Town and both times were excellent experiences. First time we both had the fish of the day which was sea bass fillet with potato salad (sounds simple but divine) second time moussaka and the grilled lamb chops also excellent. Great service from very friendly staff. Lovely outdoor eating area but the option to eat inside is there if weather is inclement. House wine is good quality and well priced.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

Visited this restaurant on our last night. I'd been last year, my companion had not but agreed it was just as good as I'd said.

Our starter was, of course, the famous feta-in-filo-with-fig-jam - still quite simply the best starter I've ever had, anywhere. For main course, I had one of the specials, a curried shrimp with basmati rice and my friend had pasta. Both were fabulous.

This is probably the best restaurant in Skiathos right now.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

We didn’t book and turned up at 8.30 in the pouring rain with high winds . The only option was to sit inside all crammed up with the other diners and it was great . The service was excellent and so was the food , I had the lamb chops ( 5 ) well seasoned and plenty of meat and the wife had prawn saganaki in a light sauce which was lovely and the free cheese cake was superb ... considering the circumstances and the awful weather they done a good job ..

1  Thank 538colinm