All reviews self catering air conditioning pool area is tiny the main street iron and ironing board make tea hot water other islands thomas cook cleaned every day fantastic location these apartments cleaners kettle balcony euros pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2019

We have been going to Skiathos for many years but have never stayed in the town before so we decided to go early May whilst it wasn't too hot. The hotel is just off the main street but when the balcony doors were closed you couldn't hear the mopeds that zip up and down at all. It was very quiet in the room. There was a little kitchen with everything you need for self-catering but with so many wonderful restaurants and cafes on your doorstep we only used the fridge and kettle.
The bathroom was perfectly fine with a great shower in a proper enclosure with screen.
The room was serviced every day with clean towels and loo roll. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The pool area is tiny but as we were there to explore town this wasn't a problem although we did sunbathe a couple of times and towels were provided on the sunbeds. If you are going to stay in town I would recommend this hotel. My only small gripe would be that if you are in room 3 the cleaners used to sit in the doorway next to it smoking and the smoke smell would come into the bathroom. The beds and pillows were very comfortable.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed February 17, 2019

Dumped on the main street.nowhere near hotel.this must be the worse hotel I have ever been in.balony what balcony.pool what pool.2 sun beds.in the shade.room full of clutter.would advice to stay away from this hotel.not ever a 1 star hotel.staff what staff.

Room tip: Ask for a balcony
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 29, 2018

The hotel is in a great location. It's a soul-friendly hotel where fine people stay and staff is ready to help you when you need it. The director also organized a free transfer to the doctor when I got hurt. Honestly, from the heart. The hotel has a little unusual decoration. In the room there is a comfortable bed, well equipped kitchen, iron and ironing board ... The size of the terrace depends on the floor on which the room is. I was at a lower level and I had a nice terrace with nice chairs and a table. I'd like to stay there again. My thanks to the staff for making my stay more beautiful!

Room tip: The size of the terrace depends on the floor on which the room is.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Tatjana M
Reviewed October 29, 2018

Stayed in these apartments for 11 nights in September. The accommodation is typically Greek; basic but clean and functional - it is 2/3 star accommodation so basically you get what you pay for. If you want a palatial room with facilities coming out of your ears, pay more and get a 4+* hotel. The room has everything you need, Iron & board; TV and stereo; Wi-Fi; Air Con and fridge. You do have to pay for the safe and wi-fie but that's fairly standard in lower star accomm. Can't comment on any other room than the one we were in, 15, and it was, I'd say, an average size for a hotel room. There was a full size wardrobe with draw space, dressing table, bedside cabinets so I felt we had plenty of storage, I actually used the kitchenette area to put all of my toiletries, sun creams etc because we didn't use the cooking facilities at all. Staff are friendly, I agree their English is limited, but it's better than my Greek so there you go! If you're booking because it's got a pool, don't. It's very, very small and doesn't really get the sun to sunbathe. The apartments are just off Papadiamantis Street so the location could not be better. We had no problems at all with noise, once the double glazed french doors were shut you could hear nothing from outside. All in good value for what you pay to stay here.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank MelM3131
Reviewed September 18, 2018

An odd place. the walls gave the impression of living in a yellow cave and the rooms were undeniably small. The staff weren't rude but they had very little English between them which is fair enough I suppose. Seems an odd place for Thomas Cook to recommend though.

There were some pluses though. Decent Wi-Fi, a decent sized bathroom and I dont know if we were lucky but the room was nice and quiet. There's a plunge pool to help you get sand off on your way back from the beach.

Also the hotel is centrally placed so you're a 3 minute walk from Papa Diamantes Street and a matter of yards away Marmita and the Artesanal Pizza House (both recommended by the way).

I wouldn't recommend staying for more than a few days as the room will get claustrophobic but for a week say you'll be fine.

Finally the toilets. I've read reviews saying they don't flush. They do. Its a push flush but you need to press it down for a few seconds. The longer you press the flush down, the longer and stronger the flush is.

Date of stay: August 2018