We stayed in the 2 bedroom bungalow. Very spacious and lovely and clean. The bathroom could do with a re vamp but it is Greece!! Both bedrooms very big with ample storage space. Large lounge area and large outdoor terrace. Kitchen basic, 2 rings and very few pots!! But we eat out so did not bother us.
The proprietors are lovely and friendly and brought fresh fruit to us. Pool area immaculate and gardens beautiful. Very secure with gates that were locked at around 6.30pm. No bar but opportunity to purchase beer, soft drinks and ice creams from Maria or Harris the proprietors.
Skiathos Town is beautiful. Lovely harbour and lots of boat trips. Lots of restaurants and bars but be careful as many bars are very expensive. Dont miss eating a the Windmill at the end of the runway. Fab watching the planes coming in and the tables are at the waters edge.
No nice beach in Skiathos town but you can hop on a bus and go to one of the many beautiful beaches on the island. Bus stop about 50 yards from Princess House. Koukanaris was my favourite beach. Approx 30 mins on the bus, the final bus stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princess House is located just 600 metres from the centre of the island (Skiathos) and on the main road leading to the international airport. It is surrounded by trees and flowers and built over an area of 2000 square metres which is full of green lawn. It is newly renovated (April 2014). The pool of our hotel, which fulfills all the necessary and required health and safety regulations and standards, gives you moments of freshness and rejuvenation. The surroundings of the pool area with the green lawn and beautiful garden will offer you the first moments of relaxation and escape from the everyday routine. The owners of this small familial-run yet warm and welcoming property, they always make you feel "Princess House" like being your second home. Hospitality for us is an objective itself and this is something testified by those who have been occasionally hosted to the hotel and always leave with the best impression. Despite, this is what makes them come again and again, making therefore Princess House a standard choice for their vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Princess House Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess House Studios & Apartments Hotel Skiathos Town
- Princess House Studios And Apartments
- Princess House Studios & Apartments Skiathos/Skiathos Town