Just back from a week at Princess House Hotel we had a great time.Haris and Maria did everything possible to ensure you had enjoyable stay, from turning you sunbeds around to putting umbrellas up and keeping the pool spotless, they were lovely people.
Best place to eat was Lyhnari Taverna (behind the schhol in Papadlamanti Street).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princess House is located just 600 metres from the centre of the island (Skiathos) and on the main road leading to the international airport. It is surrounded by trees and flowers and built over an area of 2000 square metres which is full of green lawn. It is newly renovated (April 2014). The pool of our hotel, which fulfills all the necessary and required health and safety regulations and standards, gives you moments of freshness and rejuvenation. The surroundings of the pool area with the green lawn and beautiful garden will offer you the first moments of relaxation and escape from the everyday routine. The owners of this small familial-run yet warm and welcoming property, they always make you feel "Princess House" like being your second home. Hospitality for us is an objective itself and this is something testified by those who have been occasionally hosted to the hotel and always leave with the best impression. Despite, this is what makes them come again and again, making therefore Princess House a standard choice for their vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Princess House Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess House Studios & Apartments Hotel Skiathos Town
- Princess House Studios And Apartments
- Princess House Studios & Apartments Skiathos/Skiathos Town