All reviewsrooftop terracefantastic hostscute balconygreat little placethe busenjoy your staytwo week stayperfect staysea viewbeautiful islandamazing viewsclimbairportharbourskiathoshilltown
Reviewed March 15, 2017

A very nice, beautiful and budget place to stay in this beautiful island! The view is amazing from the rooms and also from the rooftop where you can enjoy your morning or afternoon coffee and tea.Rooms were very clean and the owners very polite and ready to help you whenever you need assistance. So, if you're thinking of visiting beautiful Skiathos, this is the place!

Room Tip: Best view of the port!
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ioannis T
Reviewed September 29, 2016

Stayed her for one night only on way back to UK. Cannot praise the owners Yiota and Babis highly enough. Was collected early morning from the port by Babis. We were soaking wet after a heavy rain storm and were allowed to check into the room early enabling us to shower, change and dry off. The room, although small, was comfortable and had everything we needed and had wonderful views of the port. (Great views also from roof terrace). Babis drove us to the airport the following day. Very nice people, nothing too much trouble and an excellent place to stay.

Reviewed September 22, 2016

Great location in Skiathos Town just a 5 minute walk from the port and a 2 minute drive from the airport. The owners graciously picked us up when we came in with the ferry, and took us to the airport at the end of our stay. If you have a sea view room, you can watch the planes take off and land. If you walk down three flights of steps to the port, you can eat at a number of reasonable waterfront restaurants while listening to traditional Greek music, or you can take a bus for just a few euros to one of several dozen beaches. Walk the other direction from the hotel and you will reach the main drag. To get back to the hotel, turn at the café with orange seat cushions. Pass 3 flower planter and a white dog sleeping on the steps of a gift shop. Go by the 3 or 4 motorcycles on the left and the balcony with the black cat on the right. After you pass the chicken coop, turn right at the blue shutters. Pass a school on the left and a bakery on the right that sells cream pies. There will be a watering hole on the left and several cat. Be careful of the boys on bicycles and men on motorcycles. Turn right up the concrete ramp and continue about 20 yards. The hotel will be on the right. Whichever direction you go, wear your walking shoes. You will definitely get your exercise. When booking, ask for a sea view room; the price difference is nominal, and I think the second floor is the most desirable. Know that if you are on the third floor (these are the suites), you are sharing a terrace with other guests and the family of the hotel owner. There is also less light in the third floor rooms because of the roof-top awning. In any case, you will be happy when it comes time to pay the bill.

Room Tip: Ask for a second floor sea view room
Reviewed September 21, 2016

I have to start this review by saying you get what you pay for. The room rates are VERY reasonable. Because of the raving reviews I read I did expect more. The owners are super nice. They were very responsive to inquiries and they did provide transportation from the port and to the airport. Upon check in, the owner provided a map of the island and highlighted places to see and eat. All the suggestions were great. The views from the rooftop were lovely. My husband and I did not have a sea view but there are rooms with sea views available. The room size was typical of what I have experienced in Greece. The rooms are very simple and dated. The bathroom was quite small and dated but this was what I expected as well. The biggest problem I encountered was the water pressure. Every day when I returned from the beach and wanted to take a shower, the water pressure was so low the water was literally dripping from the shower. After waiting an hour on the first day with no improvement I notified the owner. She did say it was because so many people were trying to shower at the same time. She did turn on the pump to increase the pressure and in about 10 minutes I had water. The water pressure was an issue for our entire stay. Just a note, there are a good number of steps to walk up to the hotel so be prepared. I didn't mind the walking but it isn't for everyone.

Room Tip: second floor sea view room
Reviewed September 9, 2016

We only spent one night in this hotel and it was perfect for purpose. The owners offer collection from the airport. We would recommend you take them up on their offer because you would struggle to find it otherwise in the steep little streets of Skiathos especially when carrying suitcases. We were taking the boat to Skopelos on the next day so the position of the hotels near the port and close to the main street was ideal. The room was a bit small but very functional. unlike other places we stayed in it provided coffee and tea facilities and toiletries. There is a small kitchenette, a TV and the all important air-conditioning system. The wifi also worked fine. I found the bed a bit hard but for a budget hotel it ticks all the boxes. There is nothing better than waking up in the morning and opening your window to face the beautiful aegean sea.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple