After reading reviews on here I sort of knew what to expect, apartment was fine with a beautiful view of the beach, there is only 1 Buffett to eat at which is down 3 very steep hills from our apartment not so bad going down but a mission to get back up in the heat my legs were killing me by end of week, and I am a fairly fit 40 yr old, and after a day at the beach to tread back up was a nightmare carrying stuff...I have stayed all over the world and can honestly say this was the worst food we have had, very limited choice and it just didn't look very appealing, but other guests said it was very nice, so maybe it's just us 4 that were fussy? Didn't hang round the bottom pool as it was too busy had a few day at the top pool ( near our apartment ) much quieter and the other days at the beach, there were jelly fish on 1 day and the flag was flying to make you aware but the day before we went on the banana boat and when we all fell in the water we saw a jelly fish and my daughter was stung by it but not too bad luckily. We took the excursion to San Antonio from the shop down the hill lovely lady very helpful, we walked to the caves, €10 to get in, we enjoyed it but again big hill to get there and lots of steps. weather was perfect but would not stay at this place again as the food was a let down, and I want to keep trying new places.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your San Miguel Park & Esmeralda Mar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Miguel Park And Esmeralda Mar Apartments
- San Miguel Park & Esmeralda Mar Apartments Hotel Port De Sant Miguel
- Hotel San Miguel
- Resort All Inclusive San Miguel
- San Miguel Park & Esmeralda Mar Apartments Ibiza/Port De Sant Miguel