I have just recently got back from a 2 week all inclusive holiday from here, and i wont be returning in a hurry not just to this hotel but to the Island itself. When arriving at the airport, we were unknown as to where to get our coach to take us to the hotel - in the end we manged to find it and we were soon on our way... First impressions of the hotel were very good and positive but once you get settled in and become accustom to it, it's not really that lovely. The price for which we paid was reasonable, so can't complain too much. The food was bearable and very nice at first but then became very repetitive but was still nice - breakfast was the best!! You can have ice-creams throughout the day and they were very nice, and i couldn't resist eating them.... Hotel was fairly clean and the rooms were always clean. The hotel itself is very back dated, does need a huge re-vamp!! The entertainment was ridiculous and not bearable to watch!! Every time he came on the majority of the guests would resume to their hotel room. This area is a very quite area where you are secluded from everything, the buses are not on a regular basis and taxi's are a fortune you are literally in the middle of nowhere. Beautiful part of Ibiza but not a lot going on and became very boring. Ibiza itself is very expensive for everything, just simple things like getting cigarettes in San Miguel is a nightmare!! The beach is a 5 minute walk and is very nice - we hired out a pedilo and that was very much enjoyable. Most of the staff in the hotel were lovely, but some very arrogant and rude.
This is an ideal holiday if it's just for completely chilling out and sun bathing and if you didn't want to do much for the nightlife, not ideal for young people or people who have kids.
Also the Germans made our holiday un-bearable at times due to their out of control children and their rudeness...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your San Miguel Park & Esmeralda Mar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Miguel Park And Esmeralda Mar Apartments
- San Miguel Park & Esmeralda Mar Apartments Hotel Port De Sant Miguel
- Hotel San Miguel
- Resort All Inclusive San Miguel
- San Miguel Park & Esmeralda Mar Apartments Ibiza/Port De Sant Miguel