spent three weeks in the Rubio suite…an experience to remember---hardly to compare to any other hotels …magnificent view …my private nirvana in heaven... on top of a plateau of wild rocks with a view over the huge bay……the best was the wooden planked terrace flanked by a beautiful faced giant buddha spreading calmness and the feel to be protected. Loved to swim naked ilate at nite in the cute private pool on the wooden terrace….. looking down onto the huge illuminated outdoor pool and the romanticly illuminated "Estrella delle Stelle " -Hacienda's restaurant for explorers…..the chef didnt convince me with curry ice cream and oyster-champagne sorbet sounded better than it tasted - but all the other restaurants and the roo service menue was superb….. Great balinese antiques accented the nedroom - an indoor jacuzzi and hamam cabinet left all possibilities…..the SPA was lovely ….maybe the place needs a lil update especially regarding the price which makes me still blush…… friendly service and an adventurous drive each time i wanted to go out…… rainfalls made big rocks block the off -road …but wild ones at heart dont give a darn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hacienda Na Xamena is a white washed Ibiza style property suspended 180m high above the Mediterranean, in the heart of a preserved natural park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Hacienda Na Xamena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Na Xamena Hotel
- Hacienda Na Xamena San Miguel
- Hacienda Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena Ibiza/Port De Sant Miguel