I stayed here 2 weeks ago, a couple of days after our wedding that we held in ibiza. We stayed for just 1 night on a package that included a superior room, cascades experience, dinner and breakfast.
I thought the room was lovely, very fresh and uncluttered. The balcony was small, but all you need is the 2 seats on it anway to enjoy the amazing sunset. In the room they had put a little note to enjoy our honeymoon along with a gift (a Campos de Ibiza candle) a bottle of champagne and a fruit platter.
For dinner we were given a plate with a selection of starters, then the same for the other 2 courses. The mains were supposed to be surf & turf but I informed them i dont eat fish and they provided me with meat substitutes. We thought the meal was great, and really filling surprisingly. The staff in the restaurant were very friendly and chatted away. The breakfast the next morning was ok. We had stayed at Aguas de Ibiza a couple of days before and their breakfast choice was amazing. However I did like the Hacienda's little 'egg' menu you could order from.
I can see why some reviewers dont feel it's 5 star. If you are comparing it to the standard of city 5 star hotels then in some areas yes there is some neglect around the building. However, its very Ibizan and unique and has lots of character!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hacienda Na Xamena is a white washed Ibiza style property suspended 180m high above the Mediterranean, in the heart of a preserved natural park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hacienda Na Xamena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Na Xamena Hotel
- Hacienda Na Xamena San Miguel
- Hacienda Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena Ibiza/Port De Sant Miguel