“Great Pizza”
Review of Pizza do Frances

Pizza do Frances
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Espiche
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

We stumbled across this restaurant, and the food was delicious . Italian pizza and pasta with a wide varied menu
Freshly cooked
Don’t hesitate to try it here

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 1, 2019

Ate here recently with my wife and 3 kids. Service was very attentive, kids shared a pizza which was massive (55cm I think), I had Saltimbocca which was lovely and my wife had pasta which she said was excellent. Starters and deserts were also first class, kids got to try the new nutella ice cream. Very reasonably priced at under €100 all in with beer and wine included.

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

To have a nice meal out, I need three things. Friendly service, good food and fair prices. This has it in spades. The owner is not only a lovely chap, but he helps his attentive staff with a host of things all evening. I am sure they love him too...

Don’t order that big Pizza ok...I know, I know, they look fab, but you will take loads home. Trust me.

Food and wine prices are fair and the atmosphere with the kitchens in view is great. A great place just off the beaten track.

Another reviewer said they are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, but they are only shut on Mondays. Best to book.

Recommended.

Reviewed April 16, 2019

Visited April 2019.Restaurant opened Thur to Sunday from 4pm.The staff here were excellent and the food was great quality. You can see your Pizzas been prepared. I would defiantly recommend if nearby.

Reviewed February 23, 2019

The inside of this restaurant is very clean, super atmosphere and the pizza oven is on view. Very professional outfit. Good very nice. Well worth a visit.

Date of visit: February 2019