See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 31, 2017

Booked for 4 nights stay thru Makemytrip. We had to check-out within one night from this terrible place. Its a totally old dusty rundown place. We sneezed and suffered all night due to dusty room.

I will try to list a few major cons:
1. No free breakfast. Only a coffee and a toast. [our price included free b/f]
2. No tv. A old box is installed which is a showpiece.
3. No toiletries, no intercom no wifi, no roomservice.
4. No blankets. Only old bedsheet and old dirty pillows and a rock like bed.
5. Old aircon. Remote doesnt work.
6. Old dusty room and slow fan.
7. Rotting swimming pool totally deserted.
8. Muddy water in all taps.
9. Bathrooms unclean and no tissue or jet. I had to use my sanitizer to clean.
10. After promising over phone that keys are ready at chk-in, when I arrived nothing was ready. They were not sure about the booking. Never seen such shoddy attitude. We were so tired. After much persuasion with them and showing them all the proof, at 11.30pm, I was allotted a room. All this in front of my family. All this after booking 2 months in advance. The hotel didnt even ask my identity proof.
11. We couldnot sleep due to poor quality room so at 1am had to go down to reception and knock door for 15mnts to request for bedsheets and a extra pillow for my little son [they had given us one bedsheet & 2 pillows for 3 of us]. The reception guys were sleeping on the reception floor.

Feel cheated.

Pls stay much clear of this horror show.

Room tip: The price is Luxury relative to the terrible quality they offer!!
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank MoIyer
Reviewed September 6, 2017

A budget hotel with the best location in cavelossom rooms are clean and fictional staff friendly great beacjh shack and English pub and holiday club members very helpful with great
local knowledge of restaurants

Date of stay: January 2017
2  Thank Philip Morton M
Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

You do get what it says on the tin, as other people have said if you want five star quality then stay in a five star resort and pay a five star price! I had stay at this resort and really do feel like part of the family. It's in a good location for shops, restaurants and has it's own access to the beach. It's clean, the staff are helpful, there is a good bar at The Port O'Call on the lower ground floor..

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2016

This property has an excellent location, right on the beach & walking distance to some of the best restaurants in cavelossim/mobor region.There's D'mello hyper market just across the road for all your daily needs.
The AC rooms are huge with one hall, 2 bathrooms & 2 balconies, the AC works excellent & bathrooms have hot/cold water 24 by 7.The hotel also has a small pool, a club house & good parking place.
The ladies at reception desk are very jolly & helpful.
Only drawback is the lack of breakfast which to me is minuscule.

Enjoyed thoroughly..Will surely visit again.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed October 7, 2016

we have stayed at mobor beach for the last 9 years we know it needs up dateing but the staff are great rooms are very spacious and cleaned every day and in handy place for all restaurants we have enjoyed all our stays there going again next year for 9 weeks

Date of stay: January 2016