“Excellent place to stay with all amenities”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room Kitchen
Bathroom 2
Sal river - View from the apartment complex
Sal river - Exctly behind the apartment complex. Great early morning views
Contemporary Design
Warm and comfortable living room
Modern Dining Table
Modern Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Odyssey70...
“Excellent place to stay with all amenities”
Reviewed March 21, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We booked this place for 1 week stay and found it to be a great. It is walkable distance to the beach and there are restaurants, shopping, transportation facilities near the apartment. The place is kept cleaned by the helper every other day so we always found the apartment to be in neat condition by the time we came back in the evening. The apartment has all the household amenities which makes it a breeze to cook a quick breakfast in the morning with tea or coffee and head out to the beach or dinner in the night. We would definitely recommend our friends to avoid staying in expensive hotels and instead book this apartment.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Apr 2, 2017
Dear Guest,
Thanks for taking the time to provide a great review. I really appreciate your feedback and am glad you had a lovely stay in my apartment.

I will like to welcome you, your family and friends to come and stay anytime in the future.

Thanks
ashu18088...
Bengaluru, India
“Awesome place with full of amenities”
Reviewed January 26, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We stayed there for 3 days in Jan 2017. Awesome place. Very silent apartments and fully furnished. Furniture and ambience too elegant and good. Cavelossim and Mobor is walkable. Surrounded by super good restaurants.

This place is so homely and comfortable. Must stay for true value of money and an awesome experience.

Feb 3, 2017
Dear Guest,
Thanks for your feedback. I am really glad you had a nice time in the apartment and Goa. Hoping you will give me the pleasure to host you on your next trip to Goa.

Regards
sueward12...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Modern basic appartment”
Reviewed December 9, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Watched these apartments being built a couple of years ago and was surprised how quickly the mould had appeared on the outside of the buildings. The block is definitely in need of being painted. Was greeted by Reginaldo the cleaner at 3 am in the morning which was a brilliant surprise as was expecting to be stranded as so early in the morning. He led us to the appartment and showed us around answering all our questions although his English was poor. There was a good welcome pack of tea coffee biscuits milk and water.
The appartment was modern but very basic. The settee in th lounge was ok for our needs but not for long term. There was a good size dining table which would be good for a family , and a glass coffee table but that had a chunk out of it which cracked when a cup was put on it!
The kitchen was fitted beautifully with a cooker, washing machine and microwave however the lovely gas cooker was not connected and the little portable electric one there did not work. It was a good job we never cook in Goa.
Reginaldo told us he came every 3 rd day to clean, however he didn't show till the 4 th day saying his child was ill. By this time we had to wash towels ourselves as there was only one each left.
We had to cut our holiday short by 3 days for personal reasons so left the appartment 3 days early, we saw Reginaldo only twice to clean the appartment, not good in Goa as using hot water in showers and shutting all the doors when you go out creates awful smells when the rooms aren't cleaned and freshened up.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Appartment not cleaned and not enough clean towels
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
Dec 10, 2016
Hi Susan,
Thanks for your feedback and appreciate you staying at my apartment.

I always ensure I take care of all needs of our guests to my fullest extent to make sure our guests have a pleasant stay in the apartment and Goa. That is why I made sure we had someone hand over you the keys at 3am when the normal check-in time is 2pm. I am glad you appreciated that gesture as I cannot imagine our international guests not have a place for 10-11+ hrs in a foreign country. There are 2 induction plates with several induction vessels that the guests have used and works well for their stay in vacation homes like this. So I am not sure why one did not work or if you tried the 2nd one or not. Either-ways sorry for the inconvenience I will check into it.

As indicated in the check-in instructions and welcome document that I send to every guests prior to check-in the apartment is cleaned after every 3 days at the expense that is included in the total cost but guests are free to have the home-care taker come and clean the apartment at any frequency they like at their expenses (if sooner than once in 4 days or after 3 days).

I hope rest of your stay in Goa was a pleasant one and will look for every opportunity to make an even better one next time.

Regards
purplew32...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing, perfect vacation”
Reviewed March 27, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

The house was a dream. The furniture was modern and contemporary. The house also had a lot of space for my family to use. The owner was also very helpful with our needs, questions, and queries. He seemed to genuinely care about our stay. The location of apartment was a dream also. The beach, which was very scenic was just footsteps away. There was also a river behind the apartment greeting our mornings. I would totally recommend this for somebody who is looking for a comfortable

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the scenic overlooks, and the luxurious amenties
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Priel S
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed March 27, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

The house was a dream. The furniture was modern and very contemporary. It had all the amenities necessary for a relaxing and comfortable vacation. The owner was very helpful with any questions and queries. He also made sure that our stay was enjoyable. The location was also perfect. We were close to the beach and had a lot of family fun with our kids. I would definitely recommend this house to anybody who wants to have fun, and relax in a pleasant home environment.

jac0b63
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Nice not Nice”
Reviewed February 18, 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

Booked apartment for 7wks( 19th Dec 15 to 6thFeb16). The apartment is advertised as a two bed two bathroom accommodation. What it fails to point out is that only one of the bath rooms has hot water. That is there is only one shower with hot water (There is no hot water out of any, tap kitchen or bath room).
This becomes more of a problem as the shower with the hot water can only be got to by entering the main bedroom.
This whole shower thing became a big problem for us as the hot shower had a faulty ( on/off ) valve. You had to have several attempts to get the shower to stay on.
Several phone calls to the owner over the first week failed to get the valve fixed it was not resolved till the second week of our stay.
The other main problem with the apartment was the blinds (Vertical Blinds) in the main bed room and the lounge. They were broken and could not be drawn with out much flapping around. This became really frustrating. Finally sorted( In lounge only) , in the last week of our stay.

In all, I must say my contacts with the owner, (over the phone ,he lives in Mumbai), he was polite and upset to hear about the problems we where having and tried his hardest to resolve them as quickly as he could. The trouble was that he had to rely on his cleaner of the apartment to organise all the repairs. This was not good and even more frustrating.

All this is a shame as the apartment it's self is nice and has lots of room. The beds are large and it was mainly clean when we got there ( No where is as clean as you like when you get there).
The other thing that was not made clear in the adverts, is that the apartment is on the ground floor, the balcony wall can easily be scaled.

If the owner could make sure that all these silly little points are prevented from happening. If he made sure he had a trusted handy man to do his repairs, I would well recommend this apartment to any one.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Only one hot shower not good when 4 people sharing
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Mar 5, 2016
Mr Jacobs,
Thanks a lot for your feedback. I truly appreciate you comments and truly apologize for a few inconveniences you had to face due to small maintenance issues.

As you have indicated I had been in constant touch with you even before your arrival to make sure I can make your stay as pleasant as possible. At your request even ordered Extra bed since you had additional guests for a few days. Also at your request ordered and shipped Ironing board which was not in the home and no previous guest had requested earlier. The only reason I have Geyser for Hot water only in 1 bathroom is because it does not get that cold in Goa but will definitely take your feedback to highlight this in the apartment description.

The vertical blinds probably broke due to wear and tear and as soon as you made me aware of it I got them replaced with curtains now so that no one should face this issue in the future. I always ensure everything is in proper order, starter supplies, refreshments are provided as well as esthetically pleasing before our guests arrival. Something like the vertical blinds breaking are out of our control but try and fix these issues asap.

Appreciate your feedback as feedback like these help us improve and make our guests stay pleasant and memorable ones. I am glad you really liked the apartment, found it clean and would even recommend to anyone which is a really wonderful. I hope you entire stay was a pleasant one and I hope you will give me the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Thanks
Sulabh
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing