Our stay at the Leela was awesome. We signed for their meal plan and gosh, all I remember of the vacation was the fantabulous breakfast/lunch/dinner and the sea....
The lagoon view room was awesome with many birds right outside out room. The ocean was great, with warm water and a spectacular beach.
The only little thing is that its about an hour or sp south of the airport on a curvy road - make sure you get an Innova or something similar, otherwise you'll feel every curve the car takes...The somewhat far off location is what makes it very quiet and secluded.
Our hotel host, Vasudev was a really great guy - he took care of our onboarding and exit in a second - pretty flawless.
You will get spoilt by the Leela - it raises the bar for where you will stay next.
Hoping to get back again next year....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine the opulence and luxury of 5 star hotels, The Leela Goa with the natural beauty and Portuguese heritage of South Goa for the ultimate beach holiday. The hotel is set in 75 lush acres with a pristine beach, a 12 hole golf course and world class dining making it the finest 5 star hotels in Goa. While the rooms and suites, The Restaurant and the signature Jamavar have been designed by Jeffrey A. Wilkes, the principal designer of DESIGNWILKES, the art and embellishment has been done by Mrs. Madhu Nair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Leela Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Leela Kempinski Goa Cavelossim
- Leela Goa
- Goa Hotel Leela
- Goa Leela
- Leela Kempinski Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Leela Palace Goa
- The Leela Goa Cavelossim