The Leela Goa
Agoda.com
$32
$31
  • Breakfast included
Dona Sa Maria(Cavelossim)(Great Value!)
$216
  • Pool
Shikara Beach Resort(Cavelossim)(Great Value!)
$49
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
2,447 results
All reviewsgolf courselagoon suiteprivate beachclub suitecoconut waterindian restaurantpark hyattbeach restaurantbuggy servicetennis courtsbeautiful propertyarabian seawater sportsfisherman's wharfmain restaurantbeach sidemonsoon season
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We went to Leela Hotel for a family vacation with my 2 yr old twins, while visiting India. Hotel was great. Kids loved the kids pool and the kids room/club. Beach was great and very clean. Rooms were beautiful, and I loved the way they made the kids bed (pack and play). Adorable! Never experience that before even in high end hotels. Beautiful resort!

-My complain was that they did not have plastic or paper cups for kids at the restaurant. In my experience high end US and caribbean hotel give colorful unbreakable cup and some even provide plastic plates and utensils for kids. It makes it for a stress free eating experience.
- There should be coloring or activity kit for kids at the restaurant. Also, very common feature in hotels and restaurants abroad. Four seasons/Ritz gives stuff toys to kids at arrival (good marketing) with kids care package.
- The food at the restaurant was great but we found it bit oily.
- We found the towel service and drink service at the pool slow. Drinks were great though.
Overall we had a great time at the resort and would love to return to the property.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GunjanPrakash
Shridhar_Nair, General Manager at The Leela Goa, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay at The Leela Goa.

Your kind comments regarding our staff and services as well as your constructive feedback is greatly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to The Leela Goa.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I stayed at The Leela Goa from 11th to 15th October. The occasion was to celebrate our daughter's 4th birthday. We were looking for a nice property in South Goa for a family vacation and this place scored cent percent on all the counts !

The property is huge with a very nice ambiance and equally courteous staff. The hotel has its own private beach which is spanking clean and has one of the best sunset views in Goa.

We had planned a small family dinner at the Riverside restaurant on 14th and everything was spot on. Thanks to Sridhar and Percy for making the evening special. The Riverside was an Italian affair but they arranged Indian food for the kid which was great !

The children play area is very well maintained and have a lot of activities for the children to participate in. They have a seperate pool area for kids as well.

The buffets had a huge selection and the south Indian delicacies were particularly tasty !! The live counters had a lot of variety as well !!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We are very happy to know that you had a memorable stay, especially since you were celebrating a special occasion and your kind feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Leela Goa.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is my 2nd time at Leela Goa. My 1st Experience last year was fabulous & hence I had given this Hotel a 5 Star Rating. But this time I wasn't as happy with my stay at The Leela Goa.

The biggest complaint I had was with Food. The food I had last year (Room Service & at The Restaurant) was brilliant so much so that it was the highlight of my stay. This time it was a total let down. I ordered Room Service twice & both times the food was served cold. My experience at The Restaurant was also average for Breakfast & Lunch.

The rooms are really good & the amenities offered are of High Quality - No complaints there at all. However I felt the service was a bit slower than expected. I think being a Long Weekend, the Hotel was fully booked & that could have been the reason.

I still believe this is on of the best hotels in Goa but I my 2nd time wasnt as great as the 1st.

Room Tip: Choose a Room closer to the Pool. Most Rooms are quite a walk from the Reception/Lobby/Restaurant/Pool/Beach
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Shridhar_Nair, General Manager at The Leela Goa, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are really sorry to note that there were certain services during your visit that did not meet your expectation and your comments have already been taken up with my entire team for corrective measures.

We do hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a more positive impression.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My experience at The Leela was not only mesmerizing but absolutely soothing. Their private beach is clean and authentic, it can leave anyone spell bound by its charm. It is the best place to let your hair down and completely relax. Wow factor is the lush greenery all around with villa format. Rooms are luxurious topped with sumptuous food. What will again tempt me to visit this place is its serene environment away from the daily hustle and bustle. A 'must visit' place. The only flaw in the hotel is that the service men were less co-operative.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sweta999

Dear Guest,

We are very happy to know that you had a memorable experience and your kind comments are greatly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

One of the great hotel I have stayed, with quick pickup from airport, effortless Check-in I ever had, which is done even before you finish your welcome drink (Coconut water), caring staff, excellent breakfast to start off the day, Beautiful rooms, luxurious bathrooms, excellent sleep on plush cottons.
Leela have the best beach on Goa, and a place where you can enjoy sea, nature, landscape and the calmness at the resort makes you feel out of the world.
Smooth checkout with smiling staff all around which ended with cool dropout to the airport in Toyota.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Yuvraj_Baruah

Dear Guest,

We are very happy to know that you had a memorable stay and your kind feedback is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,