Myself,wife and grown up daughter went to Hathi Mahal at the begining of November,we usually stay at Donna Sylvia but we fancied a change.It was start of the season so it was pretty quiet but as it was Divali so was popular with Indians which made it all the more interesting.we got there early morning and were shown to 2 huge adjoining rooms,very well appointed with flat screen tv and huge shower room.the balcony overlooked the taxi rank but that was not a problem as we could,nt hear a thing and after a couple of days we were on first name terms with the drivers, A bit confusing at first as i believe there should of been a welcome pack in the room advising us of meal times,pool times,facilities,ect.but after a day or two everything fell into place.lovely hotel.spotlessy clean and the staff are so friendly and polite. Big thanks to Francis and all his staff in the restaraunt, All in all a very good hotel in a good location.we are returning in March.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is a mixed use establishment with 65 hotel rooms for transient guests and 80 villas for time share members. Three large swimming pools with gym and fully equipped spa. Children's playing area and recreation center with a movie theater. Restaurant, English pub and swim up bar for food and beverage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Karma Royal Haathi Mahal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haathi Mahal Cavelossim
- Haathi Mahal Hotel Cavelossim
- Haathi Mahal Goa
- Karma Royal Haathi Mahal Goa/Cavelossim