Duration of stay: July 2013 (5 nights)
Place: This place has all the modern facilities. Its a quite big place. Resort it attached to beach so you don't have to go anywhere else for accessing beach.
Getting There: The property is in south Goa, which is around one hour from Goa airport. Our package included airport transfers (which was excellent) so we had no issues locating hotel. I would recommend taking airport transfer as part of package if possible.
Food: For the price we paid, the food was good. Our package also included buffet meals. Food is not as mouth watering as you can find in some 5 start hotels, but you will not complaint also. There was sufficient variety. There are couples of restaurants in resort, if you want to try something else. I didn't try any of the restaurant so can't comment on those.
Hospitality: Staff was very courteous. We went there on our anniversary and resort also provided a complimentary cake on the special day.
Overall: We went to Goa in Monsoon, so it was raining consistently. We were restricted to indoors mostly because of this. I would say that Goa is not the ideal place to visit in Monsoon. But that is a problem with Goa and not with the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the picturesque Mobor beach in South Goa with direct beach access. The Holiday Inn Resort Goa offers hotel accommodation that is a unique blend of traditional Goan and contemporary architecture. Situated 45 minutes away from the Dabolim International Airport and just 17km from the Margao Railway Station the resort is ideally located for a relaxing and fun filled Vacation in Goa. Our 203 rooms and suites offer comfort and serenity combined with modern amenities with an option of a garden view pool view or sea view with attached balconies. When travelling for a family retreat take advantage of the game room kids playground and activity zone or just unwind at the outdoor pool and revitalize at the Spa Villa offering multiple ayurvedic treatments.Experience a choice of Indian and International cuisines at Mardi Gras Our 24 hour Coffee shop. Rediscover the ethnic flavors of the Far East at the exquisite Whispers of the Orient or try out our wood fired pizzas at the Mediterranean restaurant Fig and Olive. The lobby level bar Sun Downer offers a relaxing view of the Goan sunset or have an exciting evening at our beach side restaurant Beach Grill offering a huge selection of freshly caught fish cooked to perfection. Organize your special wedding day, corporate retreats or productive meetings at the Holiday Inn Resort Goa, offering the largest ballroom at 5065 sq ft and able to accommodate up to 800 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Holiday Inn Goa
- Holiday Inn Cavelossim
- Cavelossim Holiday Inn
- Goa Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel Goa
- Holiday Inn Resort Goa Cavelossim