Experience :- Fantastic is the only word that comes to my mind.
I was a little apprehensive on selecting this hotel. But after much research done on Trip advisor and other websites i selected it and good that i went for this hotel.
I had been to Holiday INN last year-July period.My kid was very small and I couldn't go out for sight seeing n stuff though it was included in the package.
The property is really good and they have their own private beach.The best part of the Private beaches is that there is less crowd and the beach is entirely yours.
Garden :-There is small garden for kids which has a swing and a slide and 2 plastic ducks or something to play.
Swimming pool :-The swimming pool for adults was really big and was less crowded. The kids swimming pool is pretty small if you compare it with the adults swimming pool. But both the pools were clean.
Spa :-The spa services were good. I had gone for full body massage and head massage. Trust me it was very relaxing.
Service In restaurant :- I should say it was fabulous. The staff scores full marks here. They were really prompt in arranging the baby food without any fuss. Like i asked them to make khichdi for my lil one which they did n then i asked them to grind it twice as the consistency was not proper (according to me) which they did without raising any eyebrow.
Room service:-The room service was also good. I had called up them up at 2am in the morning for milk which they got in few seconds after the call. They sterilized the milk bottles on request. They changed the linen twice as my baby puked twice. They also arranged for a doctor for my kid. They did all these things with a smile on their face. The staff is kids friendly. I would suggest couples having kids in their tow should go for this hotel without thinking twice.
Rooms :- The rooms are good & clean.I would not say they are spacious but they are enough for a couple and a kid to move around. The bathroom had a bathtub which was clean and all fixtures were in place and in good working condition & with all the basic toiletries like soap , shampoo , conditioner, brush , paste etc.
Check -in & check out - was smooth.
Airport pick n drop :- the driver came to pick / drop us on time.
Most important part i.e. Food :- Trust me the variety that this place offers is really amazing. The spread was really good with veg & non -veg both varieties included. We had taken meals inclusive package. For e.g. for breakfast there were 4 types of juices , cornflakes n milk , tea ,coffee, desserts , bread, jam, butter, various types of fruits, croissants, South Indian items , (once had) kheema pav, eggs (boiled , scrambled etc), other veg n non veg items which i am unable to recollect now. Both meals were mouth watering.
All in all it was a good experience and i will surely come back here again......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the picturesque Mobor beach in South Goa with direct beach access. The Holiday Inn Resort Goa offers hotel accommodation that is a unique blend of traditional Goan and contemporary architecture. Situated 45 minutes away from the Dabolim International Airport and just 17km from the Margao Railway Station the resort is ideally located for a relaxing and fun filled Vacation in Goa. Our 203 rooms and suites offer comfort and serenity combined with modern amenities with an option of a garden view pool view or sea view with attached balconies. When travelling for a family retreat take advantage of the game room kids playground and activity zone or just unwind at the outdoor pool and revitalize at the Spa Villa offering multiple ayurvedic treatments.Experience a choice of Indian and International cuisines at Mardi Gras Our 24 hour Coffee shop. Rediscover the ethnic flavors of the Far East at the exquisite Whispers of the Orient or try out our wood fired pizzas at the Mediterranean restaurant Fig and Olive. The lobby level bar Sun Downer offers a relaxing view of the Goan sunset or have an exciting evening at our beach side restaurant Beach Grill offering a huge selection of freshly caught fish cooked to perfection. Organize your special wedding day, corporate retreats or productive meetings at the Holiday Inn Resort Goa, offering the largest ballroom at 5065 sq ft and able to accommodate up to 800 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Holiday Inn Goa
- Holiday Inn Cavelossim
- Cavelossim Holiday Inn
- Goa Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel Goa
- Holiday Inn Resort Goa Cavelossim