“What a Day!”

Leela Goa Spa Centre
Navi Mumbai (New Mumbai), Maharashtra, India
“What a Day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

When you think of a beach vacation in India, it is Goa for sure! This was the first time I opted for South Goa for my stay and I have to say it was a smart choice indeed. Thanks to tripadvisor they catered to exactly what I needed for my stay to be relaxing. Leela defines luxury for you and adds on to your beautiful experience in your stay at the scenic south goa. The hotel itself has such a beautiful location that it makes your stay worth it.
I am loving my tan soaking in such a magnificent stay!

Visited August 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Little piece of heaven on earth.:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I'd give nothing but an A+.
It is the best eva hotel I've eva been to. It was a place where I once went with my parents and sis. And I would love to come again with my own kids one fine summer in the future. ;)
Everything it offers is above average and it's totally worth it.
♡♥♡

Visited October 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hotel slowly deteriorating over the years”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Staying at hotel at moment i have been hear 3 times over the last 5 years and will not be back again hotel is at best a poor 3 star , staying in club rooms again but a pure wast of money any guest can join in for breakfast and in pool also bring all your kids with you no prob (Indians only)staff are great but let down by a lack of management in hotel ,reviews I have read on trip adviser don't give the true view of hotel then I read on and think that people that give the reviews must have a connection with hotel Regards lewie

New Delhi, India
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent service & Ambeince”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

It was really nice to be at Leela Spa Centre in goa during my vacation..it has got awesome ambience & has got great service to offer.
Awesome view from the room & has got a lot of variety in food too

Visited November 2012
bangalore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great getaway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Very good hotel. We felt completely relaxed nd enjoyed our time here. Few minor glitches but nthng major. We will definitely revisit.

Visited September 2012