“Marvellous food and they found our camera”
Review of Graziella Taverna

Graziella Taverna
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Arillas
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is on the beach road left of the Horizon hotel
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We had a lovely week in Arillas, in spite of the weather. On one of our favourite walks we went to Graziella Taverna. At first, we sheltered from the wind under the canopy, staring at the choppy waves and eating a delicious Greek Salad.
Other times, it was relaxing with a Frappe, admiring the stunning scenery, and the sun was shining!
The waiter was friendly and helpful, we took some photos and unfortunately we left our camera behind.
We weren't sure where we had left it, we didn't know it was missing until we got home. With help from Trip Advisor. the Arillas Forum, the kind people at Kaloudis, thank you Rula and very grateful thanks to Dorita, at the Graziella who told us that they had the camera and sent it back to us. It is a special place for us, Thank you.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

As they know on the Arillas forum I lost my camera. It turned out it was found in the Graziella taverna and we are very pleased that they sent it on to us. We had been in there for a very nice Frappe, three times! It has a very good outside seating area, either under cover or not. and also the main area of the restaurant. The service is very good and waiting dosen't matter as you very quickly get in to the laid back amesws spirit. The whole area of Arillas is wonderfully quiet and peaceful with plenty of other tavernas and hotels that you can get a midday snack, or a very good meal at very reasonable prices I have since found out that the owners also have a hotel that has a very good reputation. The Bardis Sun Studios, but we have not stayed there. But then looking at the photos of it, I would like to. We stayed in the Kaloudis Sudios and Apartments and had a wonderful time. Arillas is one of those places that grow on you, very quickly.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Just realised that Graziella Taverna is part of Bardis Sun Studios.

I lost our camera after having a drink in the taverna and have just found out that they have it. They are sending the memory card to me, I have since bought a new camera, so as a thank you I shall be sending the instructions and everything they need to be able to use it or pass it on.

I spoke to Dorita, who was very patient, language difficulties, and sent her my email address.

Having read the remarks on Trip Adviser from other holiday makers I think if we go back to Arillas, I would like to try their hotel.

2  Thank Superdafydd
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We had two meals here in early september, we were staying in San Stefanos and had walked to look at Arillas, the beautiful seaside location made us come back late afternoon for an early dinner to see the sunset and enjoy the three courses for 12 euros, soup/salad,choice of fish and fruit salad or ice cream all absolutely delicious washed down with very reasonably priced local wine, a large bottle of water and coffees for approx 35 euros our best value meal. We went another day for a leisurely lunch as well. The fruit salad was a gem, presented so well it could have been a top restaurant instead of a simple taverna. Really lovely meal.

2  Thank c918
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Having been here many times over the past few years its always somewhere I look forward to visiting.
The welcome is always very warm and the view is amazing. (Especially when is sunset time!)
The food is basic ( ask for the fresh fish) and chips seem to be served with even the starters!! The wine is cheap and overall a lovely meal in a beautiful location. I wouldn't visit more than once each holiday though.

1  Thank Phine1979