“THETIS HOTEL - ARILLAS, Corfu, Greece”
Review of Thetis Hotel

Thetis Hotel
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Arillas
Reviewed May 25, 2013

The hotel is located at a very peaceful place in Arillas village and it's very near the sea cost- 5 min. by walking. I did enjoy my holiday. I love Arillas village and Thetis hotel. I’ve seen a lot of places at the island, but the most magic place for me is north-west. Nice sea costs, quiet places and friendly local people :) The rooms of the hotel are studios and very good, clean, big and each room is with a kitchen.The staff was very friendly and I can wait to see them this year again. I found the hotel here in tripadvisor, then I looked for it in internet and I found the page of the hotel.
I love Corfu Island. Old Kerkyra town is cozy with it's narrow streets and lovely cafeterias.There are a lot of places that you can visit and to enjoy nature. One of my best holidays :)
If anyone wants to go there, I will be happy if I can help you to choose the best place and village for your holiday at Corfu.
here is the page: www.thetishotel.gr

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lidia K

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I did some research on this hotel before i left, reviews were ok it seemed. However the room we were given was not ok, firstly the bathroom wall over the shower was discusting, there was someones elses hair on the pillow and the beds were so hard you couldnt sleep on them. On complaining to the hotel manager who was not at all happy at the complaint her excuses were regarding the bathroom it is water damage not dirty and the hair must have come back from the laundry. Beds being hard was just tough. we were told if we wanted to leave that was ok with her as she would rather not have us there if we complained. so i leave you to draw your own conclusions before booking here, i for one will stay at the fabulous hotel we were in last year.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank angelOz
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Very nice hotel, near to the AMAZING beach, friendly staff.
The meals were simple, not exactly big variety to choose from.
Great swimming pool

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nada007
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Very nice garden, clean and large pool, characteristic Greek serenity of competent staff, but...
Very simple buffet breakfasts, uninventive dinners served exactly at 7,30 P.M., if you are late, the Polish speaking waitress has no mercy! Not speaking of the exactly same soup repeated three-times and partially rotten peach as a dessert.
Tip: You can hire a car direct at the hotel for good price, as the owner of Thetis hotel runs car hire, too.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BohemianPribram
Reviewed March 26, 2010

lovely hotel situated about 10 mins from beach,rooms bright and airey and a greek tv.kitchen quite well equiped and the bathroom was large and also had a bath.
my only gripe is that i was ripped off with the saftey deposit box which i was charged 5 euros a day,i have travelled to corfu for the last 20 years and never been charged more than 1 euro a day ,i complained and did get my money back but it left me with a bitter sweet taste in my mouth.
but honestly safe deposit box apart these apartments were v v nice and i would recomend them highly.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank johnjoNorthants
Reviewed October 13, 2009

For a relaxing break in a quiet resort the Thetis hotel in Arillas is perfect. The rooms are large, have a small kitchen area/fridge and they are cleaned daily. The views from the balcony are good with the sea in the distance. Seafront/beach is about 10 minutes (gentle) stroll from the hotel.
We spent most days lazing by the pool and the evenings eating and drinking at one of the restaurants along the beach front. Traditional Greek food with the amazing Arillas sunset - bliss! There a couple of late-night bars with Sky Sports and big screen and karaoke nights etc, but these are pretty low-key compared to other resorts on Corfu. A relaxing, chilled out break is what we wanted from Arillas, and this is definitely what we got.
Great value accommodation which for the price I can't fault. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lonukste
Reviewed September 29, 2009

just returned from arillas thetis hotel brilliant ,staff great ,cleanliness amazing ,near
wonderful tavernas with fantastic food, Not for hen/stag parties, very chilled and relaxing.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple