Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Book In Advance

Start Date
End Date
Tours from Omega Divers Chania Diving Center tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Omega Divers Chania Diving Center
from $102.79
More Info
from $79.69
More Info
All reviews elephant cave making me feel night dive underwater world dive master dive shop padi open water nice dive excellent company an unforgettable experience great instructor these guys great fun speed boat sea urchins visiting crete boat trip
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Straight from first contact via email to the last hand shake after diving this company have been nothing but totally professional.
I did 2 days diving . First day 2
Standard dives .
Day 2 I did the elephant caves which where fantastic. Worth the trip just to see this .
The guy who picked me up from my hotel was prompt and friendly . The guys as the shop very proffesional and real helpful with sorting dive gear and lucas and Chris where great guide bery knowledgeable Ann's very helpful
Equipment was first class although no shorty wet suits available but ended up diving in rash vest and shorts a temp was about 24°
Will use these guys again next time I'm in crete and will certainly do the elephant caves again
Cheers guys

Date of experience: July 2018
OmegaDivers, Διευθυντής at Omega Divers Chania Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Hello Martyn and thank you for sharing your review of us! It was great having you on our dives and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed July 18, 2018

It was a great day out snorkling with the family. The staff were very friendly, experienced and thoughtful about making every aspect of our trip as pleasant as possible. I'd absolutely recommend this to anyone whether or not experienced at snorkling, there was much to enjoy!

Date of experience: July 2018

Thank you for being with us and for making us feel that we have achieved our goal once more, offering top quality services to our guests! Looking forward to having you all again with us!

Reviewed July 18, 2018

Went her to get my PADI certification. All the staff was super friendly and my instructor, Winston, was patient, pedagogical and led me through my challenges in an excellent way. I left satisfied and excited about my new skills as a scuba diver - will visit again.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

We had a great time diving the Elephant cave - it was spectacularly beautiful.
The dive team looked after us really well as we are relatively inexperienced divers.
A veggie lunch was provided and free snaps of the experience.

Date of experience: July 2018
OmegaDivers, Διευθυντής at Omega Divers Chania Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Hello Steve and thank you for choosing to dive with our team. We are really glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we cannot wait to see you again for more fun dives!

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Amazing snorkeling experience. Excellent staff, kind and patient and also modern equipment. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2018

Thank you Iakovos for joining our Boat & Snorkeling tours and for sharing your experience! Looking forward to snorkeling with you again soon!