“Great Staff!, unbelievable cave!”

Omega Divers Chania Diving Center
Boat Trip and Snorkeling Tour from Chania
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Almyrida
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Omega Diving Center Chania, is a PADI 5 Star Diving Resort which offers recreational scuba diving and courses for novice and experienced divers maintaining the highest possible standards of diver safety and education.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Quito, Ecuador
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Staff!, unbelievable cave!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I decided to do a spontaneous trip to Crete and not really knowing where I was going. Omega Divers was a really nice surprise. I did six dives with them and enjoyed them a lot; Manus was really helpful in everything from transportation and suggestions to the diving itself. The equipment was good and the first dives in the shore were nice for me to get acclimatized since I didn’t dive for quite a while, I felt safe with Kevin and could enjoy myself as well, my favorite dive site was the cave, it is really a dream and Kevin shows you many interesting things about it and when you leave the cave is magic. The other dive sites were nice as well always something to look for. As I was on my own I followed Manus advice of staying the afternoons in the beach there it was really pleasant, I could eat, rest and get a tan for those days. It was just perfect and they helped me with this =). I definitely recommend Omega Divers in fact I am coming back with my younger sister to dive with her again.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Carla M

• Czech first
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great dive center!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great private dive for my husband and I, and our two kids. We got loads of information, and fantastic pictures. Kevin (our personal dive master) was very accommodating, and made the day very pleasurable for everyone.

Visited June 2013
“Outstanding diving safe and well organised”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Did 9 dives in 6 days including 2 wrecks a night dive and the amazing elephant cave dived with my family including 3 children all very friendly and reassuringly safe 5 star

Visited August 2013
Krapina, Croatia
“Great 2 dives”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Fantastic dives, especially the one in Elephant Cave! Friendly & professional staff, good equipment, discount for large groups.

Visited July 2013
Belgrade, Serbia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great diving experience!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I've had 10 dives with Omega divers. Everything was really perfect - fantastic locations, wonderful, friendly and very professional crew (special thanks to Kevin and Nektarios) and excellent gear. There's nothing more you can ask for. There is something for all diving levels and the guys are very flexible, so the full enjoyment is guaranteed.
We've visited 10 different diving sites, but the Elephant cave took my breath and heart away.
I highly recommend to go into diving adventure with Omega Divers and you'll surely have something to remember and to proudly show in your log book :)

Visited July 2013