We stayed in Almyrida Studios. When we arrived, we were surprised that reality looks different from what we saw on the website: it is much more simple. After some time we adapted of course, and found positive moments, but yet there were more things to improve,
- nice sea view: you can hear the sea, sit on the balcony...
- rooms are very clean, cleaning ladies are polite and every time were creating some compositions from towels;
- we had dinner as well in our package, all food was different every time and cooked nicely;
- studios has much better location them Almyrida Beach and Residence as situated on the beach and there are no cars going in and out;
- sea itself is very nice there.
- fridge in our room made too much noise, we could barely sleep;
- all the time breakfast was completely the same, by the end of our stay we could barely see the same food,
- room consisted from 2 parts-sleeping area and sitting area- there was not enough day light in the sleeping area, had to turn the light on even in the middle of the day;
- pay attention that sun beds and umbrellas on the beach are paid, but hotel staff doesn't advise about it proactively;
- only 1 type of seafood served per dinner, which is strange for the seaside....;
- in the restaurant after you finish one meal and used your fork and knife, they prefer not to give you a clean one, but to remove your used ones and place them on the tissue and take the plate;
- of course, tv is not the most important thing for the beach holidays, but here they had one 2 channels: euro news and tv monde.
- in the morning we could hear everybody, who was passing by our room, sometimes it was very annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Almyrida Beach Hotel offers exceptional service around the clock with attention to detail. As a guest, you’ll be spoilt for choice: you can take a swim on the beach or in either of the four swimming pools. All guests have access to every facility of every hotel in the Almyrida Resort. Combining the best of both, tradition and hotel facilities, the Almyrida Beach Hotel is unique for first class service, design and attention to detail. Other facilities include massage and access to the spa of the Almyrida Residence Hotel, a conference centre for 80 people, bowling alley and computer rooms. To complete the Almyrida experience, at the snack bar and the restaurant you can try our Cretan specialties and sample one of the many wines from our extensive wine list. The Almyrida Beach Hotel is the best combination for a dreamed vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Almyrida Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almyrida Beach Hotel Crete