Room was pretty "standard" hotel fare - a box with a chunk out the corner for bathroom a desk and sofa but it also opened onto a balcony,breakfast is a buffet with moderate range of choices, evening menu somewhat limited and to my eye quiet pricy (but this is Denmark) - I would not have eaten in given the hotel's location right in the town but it was pouring with rain - after 1st night I discovered the shopping-centre lifts go down to the mall, which while the shops are shut gives an out-of-the-rain walk-way for a fair way.
I used the conference centre which was very efficient, big room, supply of stationary and good AV plus every request eg extra tables and altered layout was swiftly serviced. There was a constant supply of food - bread and cheese and more in the morning, snacks, friut and more throughout the day. Only reservation is the windows all started above head hieght which made for a 'boxy' feeling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scandic Eremitage is situated in "The Green Area" near the forest, beach and sea, yet it's right in the heart of Lyngby. The hotel is easy to reach - just a few minutes from the E47, at exit 16 - and is near the train station in Lyngby. The hotel was thoroughly renovated in 2002, while at the same time the entrance was moved to the second floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Eremitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Eremitage Copenhagen
- Scandic Eremitage Hotel Copenhagen
- Scandic Eremitage Denmark/Copenhagen - Kongens Lyngby