I enjoyed my stay very much,comfortable room, ocean breeze and good food always. You could find every day something you like, meat, fish, vegetable, salade, fruits, deserts,I will come back sure. The Hotel beach offers nice and calm place to relax under the palm trees and the white sand is soft . Lovely place to stay in Kenya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As promised Ocean Village Club has, after major renovations, reopened on 1st December 2012.Most of the standard rooms have been demolished to make place for new Grand Tropical rooms. These rooms are between 42 and 50 square meters (plus spacious veranda) have both bath and shower, flat screen satellite T.V. minibar, personal safe, telephone, poster bed, Wi-Fi and teak furniture. The overall concept remain the same: Ocean Village Club aims to give exceptional value for money, a smart, understated, environment for Clients that wish to relax, unwind, enjoy the sun, the beach, the ocean. As always Ocean Village Club has resisted the temptation to build too many rooms as the underlying philosophy is that of creating an environment where clients feel part of a privileged family, not just numbers... as always... better yes, bigger no!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ocean Village Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Club Hotel Diani
- Paladien Ocean Village Diani