Stayed at the Baobab last two weeks of November.
Soooooo enjoyed, everything was superb. The food was excellent and plentiful and such alot of choice. Drinks were good... maybe a bit limited .. have to say though that 'Hubby' was a bit disappointed because they served the beer in half pint glasses only .. and then the glass was never full .... I soon got him hooked on the Gin and Tonic's !! The staff were really lovely - so willing to please and always chatting to guests. The accommodation and cleanliness was spot on. Struggled using the balcony .. because of the cheeky monkeys ... but that was no problem, they were so entertaining and comical !
Booked our safari through the famous J.T safaris ( back in the uk ) went to the Masai Mara, 2nights 3 days. FANTASTIC - you must do it ... J.T was certainly a man of his word, don't hesitate with using him you really have not got a thing to worry about. We also went into Mombassa for half a day with him as well and had our own driver and personnel guide as well.
Really Really loved Kenya, It is a very poor country with alot of corupt history. Don't be alarmed when you drive through Mombassa and on to the ferry ... you will see some sight's, they really need tourism to inject money into the country.
Get it Booked !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani