This is a great resort!
Worth more than 4*! Great food, friendly staff, beautiful gardens and pools etc... The all-in-wine is not good, the diet coke has a different, chemical taste then the one we have in Europe. The cocktails, on the contrary, are very good likewhise the (paying) wine!
The beach boys are a pain in the [--], but that's the only negative comment we can give...
The week safari we did with Pollmans before we got to the Baobab was absolutely super!
We would recommend this holiday to young and old!
Please buy all your souvenirs at the market at the beach! (You'll get used to the annoying beach boys after a while ;-) ). John (the man with the deformed face) can make some great souvenirs out of ebony wood. Say hello to him from us!!! Advice : PLEASE BRING LOTS OF PENS (they love them !!!) AND LEAVE SOME CLOTHES AND SHOES THERE! THE PEOPLE ARE VERY VERY POOR!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani