This place was fantastic.Just the transfer from the airport is an experience in its self with everybody in the streets making and selling things.We stayed in the maridadi part of the hotel which was the quieter end of the property but there are other parts that are more lively like the baobab or kole kole areas.If you are an animal lover you will love this place by far the best is the many types of monkeys which get up to all kinds of mischief stealing food from tables and the many waiters chasing them with catapults(the monkeys always win).All the staff are fantasic and will always greet you with Jambo no matter how many times you will pass them,they always have time to talk to you and will help out with anything.We also went on safari with hits safaris(you can get the web site from T A )they were very good and a resonable price we saw the big 5 and cheaters and many other animals.Just be prepared to be hassled every time you stop outside the game parks to buy things, they will even want to trade with you for the shoes you are waring.The thing to do is bring old football shirts or tee shirts with you and you can give them to some of the people they seem to like that.
Overall it was a magnificent holiday one which we will never forget and will definatly be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Jovago.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani