We went here with Thomsons after their week long Best of Kenya safari. After a truly amazing but shattering week on safari, the Baobab was exactly what we needed. The staff were incredible, the food delicious (we haven’t eaten so much in a week before!), the resort was clean, the swimming pools divine and the beach (minus the hawkers) gorgeous. The entertainment team were enthusiastic and there was a wide variety of activities you could participate in but there was no pressure to do so. The evening entertainment shows were at times different but always entertaining. I would recommend this hotel and the Best of Kenya safari to anyone. It was definitely a holiday to remember for all the right reasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani