we have just returned from 2 fabulous weeks at the baobab i travelled as a single parent with my 13 old son,the hotel is outstanding ,spotlessly clean and all the staff in my opinion were fantastic, very friendly and couldnt do enough to please you.as for the beach boys they were no problem at all it took us a few days to go to the beach after what we had been told but soon found that although they would love you to barter and buy from them they are more than happy to walk with you and just chat .the food in the hotel was always fresh and most things cooked to order in front of you .we are planning to return early next year as 2 weeks was not long enough and at my sons request we will be going back to the baobab.if you are planning a safari please book locally to support the local economy they really need it .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Jovago.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani