Without any doubt the hotel is of a high standard and the people
in the hotel are very friendly. Food is of a good standard but there was only one restaurant open so it can get a bit busy unless you pay to eat al la carte
If you enjoy swimming in the sea, water sports, beach games this is not the hotel or resort for you. The beach boys are aggressive and will not leave you alone irrespective of how many times you thank them but tell them your not interested. Hotel states water sports are included but none were available in Sept 08
If you are thinking about going to this hotel you should also be aware that if you want to go on safari it is approx 4 hours by jeep each way to Tsavo East game park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani