Have just completed a 2 week stay here, plenty of choice for food and drink, staff are super friendly to the point of being over helpful - which is no bad thing. Down side....beach (beach boys), although the hotel has no control over this, repetition of food stuffs, not being in central location to go out and about independently and local taxis are very expensive and pool staff being bit annoying about us beds. Would stay there again though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani