It was our 25th wedding anniversary and we wanted to celebrate.with a really special holiday .
We couldn't have chosen a better place.We have always loved staying at fully inclusive hotels
And this was one of the best we have stayed at.
Superb location ,wonderful food and the staff were so kind and helpful,especially at one in the morning when you hear a mosquito in the room ! They were there in 5 mins with spray and net for the bed!Talking of Mosquitos that was the only one we saw in 2wks, even when we went on safari.We had really gone overboard with the repellent and didn't hardly use any of it.
If you come here you have to do a safari ,what an incredible experience.
All in all I will have very fond memories of this wonderful holiday and can't wait to come back .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani