“Kenya Skydiving”
Review of Skydive Diani

Skydive Diani
Ranked #5 of 48 Tours in Diani Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Get a birds-eye view over the most beautiful beach in Kenya! Skydive Diani offers tandem jumps for $350 which allows you to experience the thrill of free fall and a magnificent canopy flight over the coastline without any significant training. If you want to learn how to skydive by yourself, you need to check out our Accelerated Free Fall course. In a few days, you could be leaping out on your own at 12,000 feet. The price for a complete course is $2,600. Are you a licensed skydiver looking for fun? Don't miss this phenomenal drop zone right on the beach. The price for a jump ticket is $40. Skydive Diani - Where every jump is a beach jump.
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Ultimate experience been wanting to do this for some time now and finally got the opportunity.

Such a beautiful location on the ground and even better in the sky an unforgettable experience. Staff at the dropzone are great really friendly and professional.

After this is experience i want to to my AFF course with them so I can jump solo.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I've had skydiving on my bucket list for quite a while now. Finally had the guts to sign up with Skydive Diani and they were incredibly welcoming. Their safety explanations and professionalism made me feel 100% comfortable throughout the experience. And lets face it, what an unreal experience and incredible place to do it! Highly recommended!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Never imagined I would do this but on our birthday (my husband and I share the same day) I did. And it was the most memorable and wonderful birthday ever. Heavenly location, ideal conditions and with the dream team that is Skydive Diani it was a completely amazing experience. I don't swim and suffer from vertigo but felt at ease right away thanks to Stefanie, Karl, & Gary even when taking off in an aeroplane with no door! So so glad I made the jump and I am looking forward to doing it again when we return in December. Needless to say street cred with grandchildren has gone through the roof.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

the attention to safety,interpersonal skills of the staff,perfect jump (mark)guide.
A thrill to treasure...

Reviewed May 3, 2014

SkyDive Diani is a well coordinated company. All the diving/tandem instructors are nice and have endearing personalities about them (which helps if you're going to jump out of a plane with them). They were very professional. Knew how to carry themselves and talk you through the whole experience; I felt safe in their hands. The diving experience was exhilarating and the view of diani beach, once you get over the initial rush of the freefall, is just as breathtaking. I was actually surprised when we landed. Barely felt it.

If you have the time and the money to spare, I'd definitely recommend going skydiving with these guys.