Alles war einfach PERFEKT, von A bis Z !!!
Already the ARRIVAL and check-in at the NOMAD is an event ! They welcome you with the flowers, with the coctails, with the smile on their faces, they are friendly and assist you in anything you need from the very beginning. Your STAY in this hotel is like a perfect dream, fairy-like experience.
Every single day brings you the feeling to be in a paradise and the only sad thing is that ... someday you will be leaving.
Still, there is always the positive thing - you may always come back here.
WE WIL CERTAINLY COME BACK TO NOMAD as soon as possible !
Perfect service everywhere - at the reception, in the restaurant, in the therapy center (best regards to Pamela there !), on the beach, in the room (room-service possible at any time)
Richard - General Manager and Claudia - his wife make you feel like at home and their professional way and engagement is simply amazing.
The rooms are big, beautifully furnished, clean and professionally taken care of (we were living in a Cottage No. 30). You have the TV-set (satelite TV), mini-bar, air-condition and all these things at your disposal, even internet, tefephone, etc.
Bed-clothes changed every second day, towels - everyday.
The room is cleaned every morning.
Make sure to take some old T-shirts, clothing and the things like that with you to Kenia - they might be of use for the local personnel and some other people you meet there - they will be delighted to get some souvenirs from you. Prepare some Kenian Schillings (100 banknotes at the best) for the tips and skip on US Dollar or EURO, as these are not of a big use for the gardners, weiters and some other personnel. You may use the Barclay's Bank around to collect Kenian Schillings. Do not take too many things (clothing, cosmetics, etc.) with you to Diani Beach. You may get these things locally, even in a perfect boutique at NOMAD or in a Shopping Center nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is set amid 25 acres of indigenous forest fronted by 225 meters of Kenyas most unspoilt stretches of white sand and aquamarine sea. All rooms with en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, individual air condition. Minibar, Safe, Satelite TV, Telephone and Internet access, 24 hour room service.The restaurant offers a wide selection of international cuisine, pastas, pizzas & Japanese dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sands at Nomad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani
- Sands At Nomad Diani
- Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani