We spend 7 days off our holiday here.It was our third visit to diani beach.The location is the best off all at Diani.You have a very long beach nice for walking and it is just a few steps from our beach cottage no 32.In front you have your own sunbeds and a very nice seat outside .Negative was the bed to small for European and not comfortable also the airco was noisy the cottage is too big to cool it.For that price we have paid they can do better.The spa is great and proffesional.
The restaurant is very good there are lots off choice and buffet were you can choose for.It is right on the beach.You can enjoy the stars and moon coming up while you are having dinner.
There are enough sunbeds for all guest who not booked the cottage so you don,t have to get up early.
When they place new beds we will go back with out any doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is set amid 25 acres of indigenous forest fronted by 225 meters of Kenyas most unspoilt stretches of white sand and aquamarine sea. All rooms with en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, individual air condition. Minibar, Safe, Satelite TV, Telephone and Internet access, 24 hour room service.The restaurant offers a wide selection of international cuisine, pastas, pizzas & Japanese dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sands at Nomad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani
- Sands At Nomad Diani
- Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani