My stay at Hotel Nomad at the Sands at Diani Beach was honestly and simply the best time in my life!
It´s an amazing place, so friendly people, exellent food, fantastic beach, sand and water; i never felt a single second uncomfortable, because i was there on my one. Everybody made me feel heartly welcome there! The rooms are simply wonderfull, all clean and made of wood and with special design. It´s an really relaxing and quiet place there, though you can have the best holiday there ever!
Also you can book another trips from the hotel to go to safari and so one. I did (at my second week there) an amazing 2 day airsafaritrip from there to masai mara- likewise a wonderfull time!
So i can heartly advice this Hotel- and for sure, i will come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is set amid 25 acres of indigenous forest fronted by 225 meters of Kenyas most unspoilt stretches of white sand and aquamarine sea. All rooms with en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, individual air condition. Minibar, Safe, Satelite TV, Telephone and Internet access, 24 hour room service.The restaurant offers a wide selection of international cuisine, pastas, pizzas & Japanese dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sands at Nomad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani
- Sands At Nomad Diani
- Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani