Not only is the hotel decorated in such a beautiful way, but the staff makes the experience at the hotel all the more wonderful. Security guards are present to ensure safety--didn't feel threatened at all--and the rest of the staff goes above and beyond to make sure all guests have a comfortable stay. My husband and I were at the hotel for 4 nights and not once did we experience anything negative at the hotel. I also loved that the pool was open until 11 and the bar is 24 hours!
Due to location, just be sure that you book a taxi 2-3 hours in advance of when you want to be at the airport in Mombasa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is set amid 25 acres of indigenous forest fronted by 225 meters of Kenyas most unspoilt stretches of white sand and aquamarine sea. All rooms with en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, individual air condition. Minibar, Safe, Satelite TV, Telephone and Internet access, 24 hour room service.The restaurant offers a wide selection of international cuisine, pastas, pizzas & Japanese dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sands at Nomad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani
- Sands At Nomad Diani
- Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani