We just went for a night. The hotel did not disappoint us at all. Perfectly located by the ocean beach, has a wonderful ambiance. The relaxed beachfront is cleverly separate from the beachfront dining area. The pool is also used for diving training if required (5m depth).
1. Beautifully located and good ambiance.
2. Good service
3. Good room condition.
4. Easy access to beach
1. Less option on food. Virtually no option on sea foods.
2. Taxi and/or cabs from Airport can easily drain a $100
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is set amid 25 acres of indigenous forest fronted by 225 meters of Kenyas most unspoilt stretches of white sand and aquamarine sea. All rooms with en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, individual air condition. Minibar, Safe, Satelite TV, Telephone and Internet access, 24 hour room service.The restaurant offers a wide selection of international cuisine, pastas, pizzas & Japanese dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sands at Nomad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani
- Sands At Nomad Diani
- Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani