The Sands at Nomad hotel is lovely and fits perfectly into the landscape without distorting it. The beach is gorgeous and well maintained (clean) and the nature surrounding the hotel gives a feeling of privacy to residents. The staff is very attentive to its customers, smiling and courteous. People looking for a place to kick back and relax in the quietness will be served.
The dishes are varied and well presented, unfortunately, apart from the pizzas, the food is often bland ...
The rooms are spacious and beautiful (Superior Ocean View Suite) but the cheapest (forest view and all those that are in the main building where the reception is) are very poorly isolated.
The activities in the area are many and varied, but the prices are often absurd.
It would be nice if the hotel hired a local musician to animate some evenings by the pool. This would bring a bit of life at night and enable people to meet and have some drinks at the Riva's bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is set amid 25 acres of indigenous forest fronted by 225 meters of Kenyas most unspoilt stretches of white sand and aquamarine sea. All rooms with en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, individual air condition. Minibar, Safe, Satelite TV, Telephone and Internet access, 24 hour room service.The restaurant offers a wide selection of international cuisine, pastas, pizzas & Japanese dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Sands at Nomad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani
- Sands At Nomad Diani
- Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani