We spent two nights here, 18-20/01/2013. We booked a cottage on the beach, location fantastic.the cottages are the best place in the resort. Booking a cheaper forest view room we would not have enjoyed the pleasant view and "noise" of the Indian Ocean from the room. We had two dinner à la carte: food very good, maybe a bit expensive. As it was off season, I suppose, there were also many trainees as waiters: maybe too much invasive, often asking whether everything was good or trying to take plates away while they were still full of food. They'll learn how to be good waiter. However, everything here is fantastic and relaxing. Beautiful place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is set amid 25 acres of indigenous forest fronted by 225 meters of Kenyas most unspoilt stretches of white sand and aquamarine sea. All rooms with en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, individual air condition. Minibar, Safe, Satelite TV, Telephone and Internet access, 24 hour room service.The restaurant offers a wide selection of international cuisine, pastas, pizzas & Japanese dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Jovago.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sands at Nomad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani
- Sands At Nomad Diani
- Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani