Beautiful boutique hotel,amazing beach and gardens, very good restaurant - great food and not expensive at all- and also very nice staff. It´s quiet and exclusive,perfect to relax and enjoy the sun and the Inidian Ocean. Very different to the other resorts around in Diani Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is set amid 25 acres of indigenous forest fronted by 225 meters of Kenyas most unspoilt stretches of white sand and aquamarine sea. All rooms with en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, individual air condition. Minibar, Safe, Satelite TV, Telephone and Internet access, 24 hour room service.The restaurant offers a wide selection of international cuisine, pastas, pizzas & Japanese dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Jovago.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your The Sands at Nomad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani
- Sands At Nomad Diani
- Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani