My wife have been heer for 10 Danys, and enjoyed all the of this luxuary and charming boutique hotel.
Rooms: we first hooked a standard seaview room, but decided to Pay for an upgrade to an oceanview suite (with private jacuzzi) room 19, which really was amazing. I highly recommend to book this kind of room or a beach cottage, just to experience the extra touch.
Staff: excellent service and very friendly.
Pool: small but idyllic. Poolbar open 24h.
Spa: massages are just perfect, and only for 25 € / hour!
Restaurant and beachbar at the beach. A fantastic spot.
Quality of food is top level, and there is enough variation to eat diiferent meals for a month. Everything day à la carte and theme buffets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is set amid 25 acres of indigenous forest fronted by 225 meters of Kenyas most unspoilt stretches of white sand and aquamarine sea. All rooms with en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, individual air condition. Minibar, Safe, Satelite TV, Telephone and Internet access, 24 hour room service.The restaurant offers a wide selection of international cuisine, pastas, pizzas & Japanese dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sands at Nomad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani
- Sands At Nomad Diani
- Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani