Having travelled to many 5 star hotels around the world and being a fussy customer, I am not easily impressed, but this place is something special. We had a tear in our eyes as we said goodbye! Living in London, we are always on the go, so to come away with the rest and relaxation that we got at this place is priceless!!
If you are looking for sun, sea, food, relaxation, you dont need to look anywhere else!!
Reasons to book this hotel above others:
- The hotel has a large area around the pool and beach so you will always get a lovely sun lounger (super comfy like beds)
- Best most specitacular large beach in the area - like a picture postcard with beautiful palm trees,warm water and activities
- Fantastic large pool (warm) with pool bar
- Fabulous restaurants with a large selection of foods to try - if you have a special request, just ask and you will receive (will make special meals for kids/babies too)
- The warmest, friendliest staff you could find
- Great hotel rooms with aircon
- FANTASTIC SPA - we were in there every other day (and good prices)
- The best new years dinner on the beach we have ever had (during the week they do a dinner on the beach as well, which is just as spectacular so you wont miss out)
- Visible hotel manager & deputy hotel manager who will respond immediately if you have any complaints/comments
- Great casino/night club/evening bars
- Safe area around the hotel with lovely restaurants if you want to eat out
- Kids club
- TOTALLY Ideal for honeymooners as well, there is an adult only pool in its own area near the spa so you can have peace and quiet if you want.
- They will do special romantic dinners on the beach if you wish (and this is a spectacular beach)
- Entertainment every evening
- Policed beach
- We met many repeat customers who say they go every year, they said the hotel has low staff turnover, so they see the same faces every time they go which is fab!
- Its so HOT THERE!!!
THANKS to each and every one of the staff for looking after us. And of course Roberto, the hotel manager, for running such a tight ship and making our trip so special. We are already talking about coming back soon!
1) We took malarone which was a great anti malarial with no side effects
2) Take a mini first aid kit with you containing nurofen etc as I found the heat gave me a few headaches (but did NOT put me off)
3) If you have any ideas to make your stay more special, just ask the management, they will try anything to make your stay extra ordinary
4) Get the beach boys to take you on a little boat to the sand islands - stunning
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Jovago.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diani Reef Beach Resort And Spa
- Diani Reef Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Diani Reef Grand Ukunda