Wonderful location. Ideal if you seek peace and quiet.
Very pleasant and helpful staff.
Superior banda accomodation is very nice, quiet and secluded. Just what we seek.
Negative: the electricity is cut off from 10h00 till 18h00.
Would be nice if the air conditioning could be put on a couple of hours in the afternoon for "siesta" time !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned and managed by the same team of sister resort The Sands At Nomad, this small, personal "boutique" resort is the perfect island getaway for those seeking the ultimate in relaxation, tranquility and Island flair. The resort was completely renovated in 2006 and has been built with a very strong focus on the envirnmental beauty of the Island. Two swimming pools, a mystical SPA and a well equiped watersports facility fullfil every wish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Jovago.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Sands At Chale Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands At Chale Island Hotel Diani
- Sands At Chale Island Ukunda