This one is an exclusive hotel, it was recommended by my friends as one of the best on Kenyan coast and I am still in doubts wheather it is so. One island - one hotel is a a good concept, but the rates they charge are exorbitant, if you want to feel yourself a special person, and have enough mon. to pay for it thats the place to go. The rooms are very nice, colobus monkeys are there to feel yourself in the wild, walking trip around the island at low tide was the best part of my stay there. The beach is small, covered with seaweeds all the time and the access to the ocean is difficult, snorkelling and diving are poor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned and managed by the same team of sister resort The Sands At Nomad, this small, personal "boutique" resort is the perfect island getaway for those seeking the ultimate in relaxation, tranquility and Island flair. The resort was completely renovated in 2006 and has been built with a very strong focus on the envirnmental beauty of the Island. Two swimming pools, a mystical SPA and a well equiped watersports facility fullfil every wish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sands At Chale Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands At Chale Island Hotel Diani
- Sands At Chale Island Ukunda