All perfect except the prices for the day trips are too expensive and the fact that water needs be paid for if not consumed during the meal. If you like Italians this is the Island to go. One thing to remember, dont do a Henna painting as it is completely overpriced and only lasts a week instead of promised 3 weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned and managed by the same team of sister resort The Sands At Nomad, this small, personal "boutique" resort is the perfect island getaway for those seeking the ultimate in relaxation, tranquility and Island flair. The resort was completely renovated in 2006 and has been built with a very strong focus on the envirnmental beauty of the Island. Two swimming pools, a mystical SPA and a well equiped watersports facility fullfil every wish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Jovago.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sands At Chale Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands At Chale Island Hotel Diani
- Sands At Chale Island Ukunda